visit the fair report Dmexco Cologne (Internet Marketing) 09/15/2010
I especially like is:
1) Many, many visitors
2) Impressive objects (big, bigger, biggest)
3) "Blogger Lounge" great idea
4) The offer of Psychonomics and Nielsen (soup tool for market research) I can apply good for my market analysis and concept development.
Not so good:
1) phone line is overloaded (but where else if not here)
2) LBI an association of specialists in search engine optimization, social networks, etc. Unfortunately, were not experts on the stand there. The local staff did not know when they come. The Director of Marketing and PR has waved during the conversation with me at least 3 people over the course of time. Was a nice looking lady but unfortunately to no idea of the matter and how to deal with potential customers. Well Seewöster
woman was not the only one. The others were worse, as not only ignorant but also arrogant. Now I know why people are generally speaking on marketing bad.
to fret:
I can draw on 10 years of sales experience, Here I have to organize one or the other show / event. We have always ensured that personnel are represented with very good product and market characteristics Nissen on the stand. Much more important is always the finishing touches. Does collect contacts and after the show etc. abtelefonieren A trade fair is a very good way is to connect with new customers through personal contact and to generate jobs.
If, however, only ensured that the state equipped with pompous and charming but clueless girl is loaded, you will be able to collect any contacts. Afterwards it says: Well the show has brought us much. Has swallowed a lot of money but little Orders placed inside. No wonder!
If you need to staff training, organization and selection have the appropriate trade shows, I am at your disposal. My motto is: All or nothing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment