properly networks
Again and again I hear from some colleagues that "networks" in itself is rather inappropriate to draw interesting projects on land. People would only rumquatschen without much happening. "Have all too much time?" - I keep hearing.
see in many of our events I regularly see new faces from very successful companies and various industries. Because I know how most people are involved, I would like to express my views on this path until you for your visit.
Most visitors take the time because the atmosphere is more relaxed and a good end of working day makes. Participants often come to a "beer after work" with like-minded people (small business to medium-sized businesses, professionals from various areas) to talk shop. The business Contacts are then obtained by itself and "secondary".
In our circle, I could already see some encouraging cooperation. I am particularly pleased with the cooperation between the managing director Rolf Hirsch from Fette GmbH in Bad Salzuflen and the artist Herman from Paderborn. Both are a cheerful nature, are constantly looking for inspiration. And where do you find them, if not in conversation with experts and thinkers?
Independently, both have asked me if I could introduce you to the other. From the idea was an intense conversation and afterwards a brainstorming session in Bad Salzuflen. Here was the new project "Art chimney" born.
The current project "Art chimney" is now expanding the already extensive product portfolio from Fette GmbH Herman Reichold presented this month before the first drafts, which were tested as Rolf Hirsch presented a number of customers. The idea of a chimney to create an artistic eye-catching and integrate into the environment to meet with general positive agreement. At one time the chimneys are not necessary "thing" so that the exhaust gases are diverted, but a benefit in the exterior design. Currently, the company is interested in fats with the first hearing. Updates on this please see the company website www.fette-bs.de.
The artist Herman
Reichhold has to address a particular way of doing things and literally sprayed with ideas and impulses. His works are characterized by a positive and encouraging effect.
One challenge is of course to miss the cold and rather ugly industrial chimney a touch of wit and individuality. But I'm sure the gifted artists will succeed! The first designs speak for themselves and eventually he made it even with the giraffe, the angel of peace and the company Ritzenhoff too! Other projects, please see his website www.kuenstler-herman.de.
an article by Eugenia However
0 comments:
Post a Comment