Monday, March 7, 2011

Best Receiver Ever Made

Racking up the miles

I run like a maniac at the moment .... penultimate and last week for 80 weeks kilometers. This is much, very much, for my conditions at least as much as I am gone before. Nevertheless, I have
the project "marathon in under 4 hours" first hung up because I simply have no desire to interval and speed training ..... and because I see myself as the extreme in my back starts when I put myself under pressure, be it ever so subtle. My previous best times I've gone more or less randomly, I had not before, it just happened .... and every time I thought I'd take a match a particular target time, it did not work.
hopping is why I now just keep to myself awake (last Sunday it was 33 miles, and when I saw my after 32.8 km Charly, I have spontaneously made one really nice jump in the air ;-)) and I am glad because that it will work - this was not always the case. I do not need now.
And this makes even long-haul driver somehow fun - fit for the marathon in April, I am in any case, and run as fast as I would him, let's see, it does not matter, it is not important.
this week but once a Regeneration week filed, will mean, 50 weeks kilometers must also reach out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment