Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Match Pewter And Arte

My first ten!

I'm back in the Allgäu, and basically there has not less snow than Franken ..... only the people here just the usual and not make so much fuss about it, so it acts as if here less Snow .... But as I said not the case
;-) But what I really wanted to tell: I have just been officially registered for New Year's run on 31/12/2010 in Kempten.
Ohmygod, is it really happening? My first
Ten!
Am I mad?!
But it's not so bad - I do not even need that is so much pressure because I will not make sub-50 anyway, because the track is not flat and therefore is not bestzeitenfähig. These are three of the same round à 3315 km, and it is, as the company said himself (!), Non bestzeitenfähig "because you have to climb three of the same pitch. So I go there relaxed there (oh GOD! My very first TEN! Am I fat booty of madness??) and look-containing me, what goes. Less than 55 minutes would fine!
I'm already excited!
My first ten!
Werner, would you help me?
;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment