self-promotion for little money by using Xing
I get the last few weeks to hear often, whether I still work come - in addition to my activities at Xing.
I have made it my habit to spend a day half an hour in the Web 2.0. Xing has for me here the largest component.
The advantages are clear to me obvious:
- here I can present myself as an expert in the numerous groups (including regional)
- keep my contacts in view of the daily status reports / reports of activities
- to mostly free Events
visit - for my own events, seminars and invite
- new contacts across industries or establish
search function - but last week I had 5 requests, which came via Xing
not Building a network takes place overnight. Experience shows that it takes about 6 - 12 months to get the first serious inquiries.
Unfortunately, it also happens that dubious transactions on your approach be taken. In addition, people often try to tap off and enormous expertise, for which they should pay a lot of money elsewhere.
should also note that everything is publish what you write in Xing / from any cost and certainly to be found by search engines.
Certainly the social networks do not go in front of a personal and direct contact. However, you can speed up a personal touch!
My Xing Profile: http://www.xing.com/search/people?search [q] = + However, Eugenia & send = 1
0 comments:
Post a Comment