Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lost Driver's Licence Bc

Intercultural Network

I'm building out a network for entrepreneurs in the room OWL. Our opening event with about 10 guests was a little thin ... but our head table developed magnificently.
An offshoot of this network I try a regular table for entrepreneurs with an immigrant background to build. Here the whole is very tough and not to compare with the "regular" Stammtisch.
The foundation of the whole, I was able to discuss that now. I have already spoken with some of the similar projects have - and here are the same problems found.

I remain persistent, and invite all of you at our next meeting
14th Sept. 2010 from 18 in the clock Conkurenz in Gütersloh
our regular table - a "Cosmo OWL a cross-cultural network."


Participation is free. you only pay for your consumption from the waiter.

more information on our home network, you can see www.unternehmen-owl.de.
With interest would be pleased to send us an application to info@e-allerdings.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment