Monday, August 2, 2010

Navy Give Xanax To Quit Smoking

criticism at the Art Scene

I belong to the so-called art lovers! This statement you can see as an excuse or as a cry for help.
Some shake their heads and say, "blame yourself ... if you are colored blobs and so looking at a nonsense". Or "I can not afford me."
Well look, and you can also enjoy an entrance fee of 7 EUR in the art museums such as Martha, Herford or art hall Bielefeld. And that is - I think - an affordable price.
course to attract the galleries and art dealers prefer the audience with a slightly larger budget. But they must look around at the moment. Customers can no longer rumführen on the nose and sell all kinds of as art. Before they spend on a sculpture or a picture of several thousand euros have to like it very much. As an investment, it is unsuitable. The great art bubble has burst for investors money for a long time! The art market has now reached an incredible low. A forward-looking items from the "Time" from 2007: http://www.zeit.de/2007/42/Kunstmarkt

Many galleries and art houses complain about the declining number of visitors. One reason might be the general economic crisis. But another that sees the general population rather little sense in art. The connection to art through art museums usually do not manage to, as the opening times of the art houses are not geared to working people.
the Kunsthalle in Bielefeld as on Wednesday to 21 clock open. Otherwise, only to 18:00 clock. As we all know the 35 hours per week is now no longer in the labor market place. The most happy if you can make at 17:00 clock workday. The academics and the most-earners to work longer (the actual target group). Who
it actually creates up to 18 clock an exhibition to visit? Students and senior citizens!

In July I had prescribed me a week vacation and had taken the time to me to see some exhibitions. For many, I had an entertaining afternoon.
think I certainly do not all artworks are successful or beautiful or meaningful. Am, however, always of the opinion: "Art is in the eye of the beholder". Everyone can choose what they like and dislike.
order to support the arts and the Kunsthalle Bielefeld I joined in the Friends ("Young Friends"). I have always admired people committed to art. On my last visit to the Kunsthalle Bielefeld but I have seen my big surprise.
are at the current exhibition of Tiravanija to see it also cut nails of the artist. Why should people pay admission for such a "crap"?
order to make my anger I wrote to the art gallery, email to communicate the kind "art" (if it really has to call) will not find fans.
The answer was very clear. After a eulogy of the artist then came the following final sentence:
"... But of course there is always the case in art: you can find access to many works, not to some. ... "My dear
art dealer, Galleries, exhibitions, art museums, etc. How about if your so slow "access" refers to your buyers and prospects, and stops us as a "crap" and vorzusetzen us for fools!

0 comments:

Post a Comment