Haute was the first time so far - with springlike temperatures and bright sunshine (and two cats, our living room with their wild chase have turned again, without regard for losses in a rally car), we decided spontaneously that it is time to make the two times to use her new freedom known - it was out the door.
After they were of course still highly skeptical at first, and responds to every little sound in cat hump and exaggerated tails have - even on bird song (hmmm, I'm afraid so, that THE will change for sure yet), they have to of the time but relaxed and enjoyed the whole thing real. Once walkers have approached, they are fast as lightning again ran to the front door and into the known safety - I was very calm but to see so clearly that they know where they are at home.
They have also not far away, but first of all explore only the immediate radius around the house. This radius will be comfortable with each clearance gradually increasing - I am confident that we manage well with our release prisoners-chicks, and I'm glad when it was taken out a little bit out rage of their savage!
0 comments:
Post a Comment