To Participate: Questionnaire for bookworms
Hardcover or paperback? Most
Paperback. But not in principle. If a book appeals to me, I want it, no matter in what form; o)
Amazon or bookstore?
Dear bookstores. Much better! But what I also like to Amazon, is the permanent access and the ability to read reviews.
Bookmark or dog-ear?
bookmark, please! Nix donkey ears. This beautiful book!
Order by author, title or disordered?
Order? What is it? * Oops *
folder but now I "read" at least according to and "unread".
Also my whole English and French classics from the study are available separately, and the running books, and vegan cookbooks. So there is still such a little bit order in the sprawling bookshelves .... O)
hold, sell or throw away?
Keep .... and at some point we have to grow real. Meanwhile, I can do it but, at least to separate me from those books that I have not liked, after all!
short story or novel?
novel!
Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry what?
Lemony who?
Now or used?
now .... I love it ...
seller list, review, Recommendation or Browse?
glad something of all this. What appeals to me precisely!
Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Hmmmm .... loving. I can not answer but that was lumped.
morning read, noon or night?
Preferably in bed, but almost always when it comes.
favorite book of last year?
"What about me?" by Kate Figes
What book are you reading now?
"One moment, one morning" by Sarah Rayner
absolute favorite book of all time?
I've got two!
"The house of stairs" by Barbara Vine
and
"It's so lonely in the saddle since the horse is dead" by Selim Ă–zdogan
0 comments:
Post a Comment