Guttenberg and his plagiarism
Now it's official: the University of Bayreuth recognizes Guttenberg from the doctor title. The official letter
HERE is read.
And I must say that I am the incredibly calm.
I never wrote a thesis, but a 100-page master's thesis, and during my Unijahre numerous smaller seminars. And if one issue was quite clear, it was: take text passages, without the sources for to identify it is an absolute no-go. This is fraud. We may use other sources, what one can, but you must mark it! And if I stuck strictly to one, then that was it I immediately each of my term papers would every one who wanted to then, pass the check, I copied them nothing. Never. This is not easy!
And it has in the past few days really brought my blood to boil when I noticed how this slick Guttenberg (who belongs to a party anyway, with which I now do not really sympathize, but we can outside the times before .... ) would be the excuse that everything had been so careless. And that he was a poor young father so so overwhelmed when he started his doctoral thesis (from) written have. Me to tears. Careless mistakes? Quote char forget Mr. and from? Numerous pages away? While I was in every matter how dinky seminar work, and it should have included only eight pages, had scrupulously respected the fact that I not only two lines - by accident! - Somewhere on me, without it indicate?
It's so ridiculous.
If the man is allowed to continue to remain defense minister, then I really fell from the faith.
Otherwise, this excellent article written together quite well what I think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment