Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kiwi 1 Perception Kayak Review

gender distribution in the domestic rabbit

Small situation changes. Charly does not now happily "oh, girls!" to call when he comes home from work and unlock the door. No, the sex ratio is again very evenly distributed. I can officially confirm it really is no doubt about it. Our small Zimtsternmädchen,




... with beautiful blue eyes,



... which bears the name but very feminine Cannelle,



... is clearly a cat!



Now we need for this very pretty kitten, of course, a new name.



potential male it should be, so that the little guy retains no identity trauma - of course in terms of Charly were equal to some very concrete proposals such as Terminator , Rambo , Gladiator or The Unforgiven , but since then I have brought my veto in each case very quickly!

narrower in the selection are currently the following names:
Sir Toby , Mr Winterbottom (yes, we are a fan of Dinner for One), or Mr. Lehmann after the novel by Sven Regener, which I love very much. Shevardnadze also I would find great, stolen by Ralf König. About

constructive poll I would be happy, but the ultimate decision will of course be with us! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment