Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome Letters From A Dentist To A Dentist

Planetshakers run is beautiful! ;-)

I have after the disastrous long run of last week, so "free styling" this week - and it has gutgetan scary. No speed, no intervals, easy to run only as I wanted, and not as a plan requiring it to me. That was good.

I can not really imagine right now, back in the plan reinzufinden - he now comes before me simply as a too restrictive, that I can not breathe, and do not get my love of freedom.
running to me to be fun, and it has finally done it this week again.
Today I had planned as anything, I started walking and just wanted to see how far I get and how it is - and there were ultimately 17 kilometers, which were beautiful and have given me joy. The last three still at 5:30 - and that's because I wanted it that way, and not because the plan is prescribed.
is scheduled today I would have to run 32 km - no, what was I glad that I have now left, there would be nothing good came out here!

So Long story short, I'm out of the first sub-4 precision training. Perhaps I will find new items, I do not know, it may well be ..... but if not, then it is not bad. Bad would it be if I could spoil this sub-4 marathon preparation life!

run I want and have fun doing it. I stress in daily life enough already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment