Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Does Alf Means In Arabic?

Sub-4 project is on the brink

What can I tell from my new running training? Unfortunately, nothing really good.
I run a lot at the moment, this week there were 69 weeks kilometers, last week it was 70th

am Yesterday I ran 30.2 km.

It was the perfect race day - the weather is an absolute dream, the ideal was it does not, it was 8 ° warm, the sun was shining, the blue sky was not a cloud to see and there was no wind. Besides, I've found a new, somewhat flat course, which has led (somewhat flat) with a beautiful Allgäu forest, I did not know ..... everything is perfect .... really.

Anyway - from kilometer 17, it went off.
I've hated , really. I did not want to walk that far, my mind has closed, I had doubts at all, and especially me, I was sure that I but eh never in my life creating, and I was simply zero funny thing , it was just a pain
The last 10 Kilometer I was so miserable on it that I wanted to cry alternately and had temper tantrums. So should not play, right?

Slowly, these long runs REAL the big problem for me, and I realize this is not, I have always done so before you! The long runs were very special to me I've got, of course, they were demanding, they are always, but I was proud of myself that I can do that, I had my own pleasure ..... and now I will just let it go yet.

all honest, I'm considering just to chuck the whole sub-4 project. It was supposed to be fun, and the It makes me not just. And somehow I have the (not unfounded!) Fear that I continue to torture by the plan, and then jumps on the big day probably something like a 4:05 out, not even a new best time, and then I would really infinite frustrated.

Only this is just the belief firmly in me that I simply do not have the necessary basic speed, which is needed for a sub-4 in the marathon.

The world is spinning just as surely continue even if the final race irgendsoein rabbit from the Allgäu region can boast no marathon time of under 4 hours ...... yes, I just ponder to myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment